• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What attaches to this?

Stiches

I'm new to the forum so please forgive me if I make mistakes. I just bought a 1968 2 1/2 truck frim GL and got a great deal. Good runner not much rust. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what accesory plugs into this port on the passenger side. It's connected to the batteries for 24 volts. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

Stiches

I see. So you would plug a special cable into this to jump another truck? That impact wrench sure would be a great toy for the tool box, where would I get one?

baja_power

errr...... Just thought of something... the Impacts have a NATO style conecter on them. your truck doesnt, it has the old style. but im sure it could be cut off and converted..

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Re: 24 volt impact

I have seen them on and at GL as well....there was one in the case when I inspected a truck at DRMo a while back.....

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Slave cable adapter will allow you to plug the NATO Slave cable into your truck, and also the impact wrench. There are 2 versions of the military Robo Impacts, the 3/4 and the 1/2 inch drive. The 3/4 is issued with the M1 tank, and has TONS of torque. The 1/2 inch is issued with the M2 Bradley, and has less torque, but thats not a bad thing. http://www.aircraftdynamics.com/utcover.htm I picked up a complete Bradley kit for $300 a while back on ebay. Not bad for something Uncle pays $2800 for.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm pretty sure I still have a 1/2" one out in the shed. Never tried to get rid of it becuase it has bad stationary contacts. They are cool though!