• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What color is this

panzerjunky

Hello Again
And thanks for all your help I am looking at repainting my Deuce I like the pattern and colors on truck No#367 at Idaho motor pool idahomotorpool.com would someone be so kind as to look at the pics and tell me what those 2 colors are the desert tan is self explanatory but to me the brown looks like it has a little OD in it. Secondly would this pattern be considered correct for a military restoration as it is only a 2 color pattern although it is right out of a NG motor pool. also would you find a truck with 76 through say 82 cammo on it with the hood and door stars and hood/bumper numbers.
Thanks Again
Jerry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks