• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What color is this?

Nickaru

Can someone tell me what's the name and number of this green color?

I would like to use the same color to repaint it and thought it could be Woodland Green 34094, then maybe Olive Drab 34088 or 34087. No, maybe Dark Green 34102 or Forest Green 34079.

Thank you.

Attachments

Hasdrubal

I recently did some minor rust repairs on my M1009. The CARC paint is 6 years old, so its a little faded. Wanted to just spot paint the affected areas so I tried the Aervoe Woodland Green 34094. Its way to bright and yellowish, a terrible match. Dont think it would have been a good match even when the CARC was fresh. Tried several other greens, the best match was Aervoe 34079 forest green.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks