• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What color would usaf m-37 cargo cover be

USAF m-37

I hope that this question doesnt sound to. Dumb but what color would the can vas be on a strata blue M-37 cargo canvs cover and does anyone know if they had the seat benches in the back and the pioneer tools mounted on the taillgate

nattieleather

That would be my answer also. The trucks were blue with OD Green canvas. The government did not contract out for blue canvas just for the air force. I'm not sure on the troop seats but if it did I think they would have gotten a coat of blue on them when they repainted the trucks blue after the AF got them delived OD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks