• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What coolant & for MEP-802a? Precharged nitrite type or just green heavy duty type?

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually that is what I would do too, but just make sure its replaced with the right, as Daybreak called out. Guess only 7 of 8 cylinders were firing for me yesterday...

Green Mountain Boys

@Chrispyny... I've got the same issue on my 802a. I was in the midst of draining all fluids this past fall for the first time, and I can't even get my **** arm close enough to reach that block petcock (forearm hangs up on pulleys and belt). So I have an 802a that is partially drained, and ready for me to fight with it again when I can get someone with a slimmer arm over to reach the **** thing! Fluid was filthy in mine too... so I am not OK with just leaving it like this and topping off.

And to the heart of this thread... I have standardized all my units on Rotella ELC.
Napa currently has Rotella ELC on sale.
https://www.napaonline.com/en/p/SHE9404106021

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks