• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What data plates do you guys want??

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could be wrong, but I think Dan was only asking for TRAILER data plate requests. Perhaps, I mis-read his post.

devilman96

Kaiser / Jeep data plates...

Full set winch plates...

Herc engine plates...

Custom plates to order... (shift, bobbed, etc)

A answer on engraving, stamping service for serials, etc...

Updated contact information on www.mvdataplates.com ... Never has a single request, called or emailed been replied to in the past year!!!

MilitaryRestoration

Reub- that's y you have to buy a bunch of trucks so you eventually will have a nice set of data plates hehe :) but I'll 3rd that, they are hard to find... Usually buy them whenever I find or get a chance...Unfortunately they always sell right away so never have extra set on hand... Anyway enough rambling ;-)

saddamsnightmare

September 25th, 2009.

Dear Sir:

I have an 1968 Johnson Corporation M105A2 Cargo Trailer that could use the two plates for its tongue. I could probably get you photos and send them on, though mine are fairly weathered. Also Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W, 1971 contract data plate would be nice, mine got replaced with MFD BY (blank) when she was redone in 1989-1990.

Thanks again, and I'll keep an ear cocked,

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan:-D

Last edited:

DKELONE

I am in arizona loading the data plates, stickers, decal, stamping machines etc owned by rod and dan and known as mvdataplates.com. It will take a few weeks to move this inventory to illinois, sort, inventory, and present it for sale. I plan on updating and filling out gaps in the inventory to offer a very complete selection of mv data plates. Please contact david kelone, dkelone@aol.com or 309-696-7080 with your needs/wants. I rarely check pm's here. I spent the day consolidating and looking over inventory and am amazed at the quantity & selection in this inventory--need plates for your fuel tanker, parts washer, pump, genset, ammo storage rack, etc. The list goes on and on. How about an abrams tank turret plate to finish out your new toy? I now have sources for pretty much any mv plate. I look forward to being of service. Thanks, david

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
While not origional it would be nice for the builders to have a XM381A2 or XM48A2 plate.[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks