• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What did everyone get from Redstone today?

monkeythumbs

For anybody interested I'm in Huntsville right now and on the way down we passed a truck and trailer with 2 dueces on it from 4107. We only got to see one lot# it was.....3671. If thats your truck they should be unloading in the morning and probally damaging it up for you. We took a little video as we passed it but I don't know how to upload it anyhow. The trucks were from IL Nat Gaurd, the one we didn't see the number on didn't have a cover or bows. Both were non-winch trucks and camoed.

Blood_of_Tyrants

The worst part (aside from damaging the trucks during unloading:evil:) is that Redstone doesn't even know which trucks they have received and which they haven't! I am going to call back today to see if they know if my trucks are on the lot so I can view them.