• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What do the battery holders look like? and anyone selling?

HAWKMAN

Do you have the brackets on the fender and only need the top frame? I've got all the battery hold down parts but better to just get what you need. PM me your needs and ship to address. Thanks Dan:-D:-D

AJMBLAZER

1/4" threaded rod on the "outer" edges with small washers and nuts. The sides that bolt to the brace and the fender are just small screw/bolt thingies. No clue on the thread or pitch.

AJMBLAZER

Go visit a mom and pop hardware store. Mine lets me take stuff out and test fit it. They see me often enough and whenever I do this I park right in front of their doors so they can see me.

Dabba

it turns out i have all the mountings except one long bolt which is broken at the base.

Also, they dont seem to go down far enough to secure my batteries, guess they were made for bigger batteries, any tips?

cam7002

you can get them at autozone over where the big black battery boxes are. they are made for batteries, and my autozone has them in two sizes -- 8" and 10". My recollection is that the M1009 uses the 10". I put black battery boxes in mine, and now I need 12" bolts.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks