• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What does this tag mean?

sgoeser

I have a new M35A2 built between 1970-1971. The engine tag states LDT 465-1D 5-87. So I feel I have the last run of the Multfuel engines with a better head gaskets and pistons. Am I right? I have no knowledge why the engine has been replaced other then maybe the shop was slow and they needed something to do that week so they replace the engine. The truck has 26,875 miles in 940 hours. That would be frame mileage and time not engine. Correct? Have I done well? There is no body rust or dings. Even the seats look in good shape. It has been stores in a heated warehouse in Colorado for years. Oh yes, after new batteries were installed the engine started in seconds and ran very smooth.
Now my question is what does the tag in the door means. The numbers are "92320200351" 5-27-91. What is the tag telling me?
Thanks for your help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks