• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What does your title/registration say?

Badfish740

I'm currently researching it, but it appears that NJ may have implemented a rule change banning "vehicles designed for military use" from operating off-pavement on state lands, which includes state forests, game lands, and beaches. Just curious-does your title/registration say "Dodge Power Wagon," "Dodge M37," or something else?

dmetalmiki

If they are banning your (type of) vehicle..then, what are the regulations for ANY (type of) 4x4.
A Chevy cheyan or dodge Dakota can be (ex) military..are they all banned as well? Anything is off-road 'capable' in my mind..you don't have to be rock climbing! (on a beach!)

Rhodesia

Here in Oregon there is no rule on banning the words Ex Military Use, But I had to get Antique Plates for my M37, because her top speed is 60 but dash says no more than 45 so I can only go to, parades, Events, and so forth. If I get caught just driving it to the corner gas station or the local store and the state police see's me they will take my plates if I'm not going to an auto event, or some type of military event to show the vehicle, we have a guy here that has a real half track and he has to flat bed that war hog to his events.

just me

Mine says Dodge PU. I can use it for whatever I want.i can't go on freeway's as I can not meet the minimum speed requirements.