• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Electronic items are on my M925 truck?

Rifleman

I own a M925 with ABS and now have some extra money to start buying some spare parts for it. So I spent some time looking over the TM's, looking for electronic items that might contain IC chips, or computer boards on my truck.

What i have found so far, only the trucks with the ABS brake retro fit come with the electronic ABS controller and wheel sensors. Next i found the "control" box mounted on the firewall, but other then those items, what other "electronic" items are there?

With so many trucks being parted out right now, i think now is the time to start stocking up my spare parts cabinet.

5tonman1971

A fuel shut off slonoid would be good to have. Bulbs and extra gauges filters valve stems extra wire and Packard connectors a extra ppv is good to have get an air dyer rebuild kit get some axle gaskets and an extra PCB is deffintly a good thing to have. I would also stock up on 3 lever light switchs and the blinker module and flasher relay. Stocking up on fluids is a great idea too.