• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What fuels do you run your turbines on?

pr0l1f1c

I've acquired an MEP 362, a few maybe, with a tiernay tt10. I'm assuming they'll run okay on anything combustible , but my main concern was compressor surging or exhaust gas temperature. I'm also on the hunt for a solar turbines t62, but what I wanted to know is, what is safe to run in these?

pr0l1f1c

I've been running it on diesel so far, and I was aware of the official list of fuels that mostly consist of kerosenes and jet fuel, but was wondering specifically about running on lower octane gasoline , or weird stuff like tequilla

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been running it on diesel so far, and I was aware of the official list of fuels that mostly consist of kerosenes and jet fuel, but was wondering specifically about running on lower octane gasoline , or weird stuff like tequilla
Tequila can make you do some seriously weird stuff or maybe it's help you do some seriously weird stuff..... I don't think I'd use gasoline