• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What gun ring is this?

machinist75

auaThis is my first post on your great forum. I purchased a 1976 AM General M35A2 from a guy near Houston. He got it out of Louisiana and it had the three gun ring mounts mounted to the truck, a hard top with the gunners hole above the passenger seat, and the turret laying in the bed of the truck. Before I picked up the Deuce he went thru the fluids, installed tarp and bows, and put a soft top on it without the permanent sunroof. When it came to mount thr gun ring none of the holes lined up and it wanted to be mounted closer to the center. It did come with mounting plates. I have searched all over looking for this gun mount on the web.Maybe it goes to a 5 ton, humvee, or a tracked vehicle. If anybody knows what mv this mounts to it would be greatly appreciated.​

Attachments

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe WGTactical is looking for one of those too, if you are interested in getting rid of one.

Cheers

wgtactical

I believe WGTactical is looking for one of those too, if you are interested in getting rid of one.

Cheers
Thanks Rory, and yes I am in need of one of these...at least a good portion of one. I thought I had found a good one but it appears the only thing good on it was the K bar...everything else is pretty much scrap aua

bullfrog1234

It is from m1026 type Humvee. I have a m66 with legs, m23 mount, in perfect condition for my truck. I am debating on keeping it. I just finished a complete restore to both truck and mount.

flyxpl

The legs are correct for the M35A2 . I also think the ring is for a Humvee . VERY hard to find . I would think it is worth $1250 - $1500 . I may also know of a buyer .

L999here

...seen a few....

Concur....it's for the Hummer. They build 'em....or did....right here in Mishawaka,IN. Should be able to adapt it to just about any MV you can think of. Wish I could find one for my M35A1....

machinist75

I don't know what it would look like on my deuce. It would be different than the m66, it's square instead of round. Maybe if you were making a gun truck and rig it up in the bed.