• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 10 ton this week?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
@Dirt71 - I believe this is my new favorite thread!

So, I’m curious, who are the other 10 ton owners?
(I’m not really asking Dirt71 to drop names, but more so inviting others to post!)

I'd suggest that if you or anyone else knows any 10-Ton owners, go ahead and tag them to invite their joining this conversation.

(To tag, just put the little "@" sign in front of their username here in a post and they will get an email about being tagged.)

Carry on.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
43mph... but I would run my truck's down the by the tach not the speedo...
But how much fun can a person have at 43 miles an hour sitting twice or three times higher than everything else on the road! SOOOOOOoooooo Much Fun

That truck looks so cool. It is a MONSTER. Besides, what guy do you know that doesn't want to claim "Mine Is Bigger Than Yours"?

Maybe a 7 Ton for me next.

:cool:

M35fan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
These 10 ton trucks are awesome! I'd love to see more pictures. What type of engines do they use?

fasttruck

Reference post 18: When first fielded 10 tons used a LeRoi V-8 gasoline engines. Later editions have a 903 cubic inch Cummins V-8 diesel. I have seen examples after being surplused out that had Mack ENDT 675 engines swapped in. They all had a Mack built TRD72X crash box transmission and a double disk Mack clutch which makes them a character building experience to drive.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks