• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

Spyderman

Today I installed the low air pressure switch I got from Castle Bravo. It works great. Thanks. I also fixed the broken airline that goes to my passenger side wiper. I couldnt find the braided line that was on it so I had to use just regular rubber hose. That what blew last time. It's great my truck has been sitting for 8 hours and the air pressure is about 70 psi. Whohoo! Before I would go somewhere. Come out and have to wait for it to build pressure. Not anymore. I still want to fix all the air leaks so it will hold pressure even longer.

71DeuceAK

Sweet! I'm planning on daily driving my 5 ton once I get one but if that happens it's going to have to be an -A2 model...the 4-5 MPG just won't do in my situation. (I'd settle for an A1 but wouldn't be driving it everywhere I don't think).

I wonder what your neighbors think?

Spyderman

Sweet! I'm planning on daily driving my 5 ton once I get one but if that happens it's going to have to be an -A2 model...the 4-5 MPG just won't do in my situation. (I'd settle for an A1 but wouldn't be driving it everywhere I don't think).

I wonder what your neighbors think?
I live out in the country on a very small road. I am sure they love coming around the corner and seeing me take up the entire road. I think they are kinda used to me now. 10 years here with my hummer and shooting and blowing things up and now the 5 ton. Just a bother day in the holler.

71DeuceAK

LOL at your description.

My situation might be similar, hopefully living down a dirt road next fall, second to last house accessed by it. Place has a circular driveway, perfect for a 5 ton!

Spyderman

LOL at your description.

My situation might be similar, hopefully living down a dirt road next fall, second to last house accessed by it. Place has a circular driveway, perfect for a 5 ton!
My driveway is 1/4 mile long with a 160 degree turn 2/3 of the way up it. I have to make a 3 point turn. But I have 33 acres. With a shooting range. No neighbors. 97 acres on my right wroth nothing on it. 57 acres to my right worth nothing on it. It's nice. It's on the river too.

Another Ahab

My driveway is 1/4 mile long with a 160 degree turn 2/3 of the way up it. I have to make a 3 point turn. But I have 33 acres. With a shooting range. No neighbors. 97 acres on my right wroth nothing on it. 57 acres to my right worth nothing on it. It's nice. It's on the river too.
That sounds like one real sweet piece of land; and a real nice set-up. [thumbzup]

You in the woods, or its mostly open pasture?

Spyderman

That sounds like one real sweet piece of land; and a real nice set-up. [thumbzup]

I have about 11 acres that is hay field down by the river. A lot of it behind the house is woods. I have a little bit of it all. Some flat a lot of hills. Pond. River. Beautiful view.

Spyderman

Got my new seats for the truck.

I know not all 4 will fit. I am going to take the extra one and mount it on an old axle so it spins. Take people for a joy ride.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks