• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

Plane Fast

Put on some Truck-lite clone headlights. They were cheap.. So we will see how the last. Look just like the originals, but without the truck-lite logo. (They are not form the same factory)
image.jpg

Also stated the install of the "gimp light". No sure yet about the location.

image.jpg

Mike929

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Put on some Truck-lite clone headlights. They were cheap.. So we will see how the last. Look just like the originals, but without the truck-lite logo. (They are not form the same factory)
View attachment 607312

Also stated the install of the "gimp light". No sure yet about the location.

View attachment 607313
RE Gimp light
Does it flash if the truck rolls over on it's side?:gimp2:

...or just one of the lights he was selling? :)

Another Ahab

There is no true 12 step program for the "Green Iron Addiction Disorder". You may feel cured until you see the next one you truly want.

Besides guys... maybe he is looking to out do us 5 ton guys and go for some form of HEMTT or HET.
Is there no mercy!?

You all are NOT fighting fair:

donut.jpg

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is no true 12 step program for the "Green Iron Addiction Disorder". You may feel cured until you see the next one you truly want.

Besides guys... maybe he is looking to out do us 5 ton guys and go for some form of HEMTT or HET.

That is quite true, Sir.
There is no true 12 step program, HOWEVER there WAS an XM-xxx Series 6-Step Program with a High/Low range Transfer Case, however no one ever mastered the fine art of SPLIT SHIFTING the sucker. Rumor has it that Wreckerman came close to mastery but somehow a SPRAG with a mind of its own intervened with catastrophic consequences.

I straightened up the batteries and installed a battery cutoff switch. A temp fix until I find the problem with mine. Also the ignition switch doesn't kill the engine. Any ideas guys? It's a 1984 m934

Coffey1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Besides guys... maybe he is looking to out do us 5 ton guys and go for some form of HEMTT or HET.[/QUOTE]

Is this a bad thing.

tobyS

Fuel cutoff sticking?
Check the coil for a short or open circuit. Take it apart and clean it. At that point I found there were parts missing on mine so that it would not turn off except for the manual valve and I ordered a new one from C&C for somewhere around $50.

Spyderman

That's the first I've seen or heard of a "box" like that:

- Do you know the story behind those?
The guy I bought it from said he talked to a bunch of guys that were in the sandbox. He said this is what a lot of them did to help protect themselves. I am thinking of taking the box out and just leaving the gun mount. I have a few guns I can use the mount for.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks