• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your 5 ton this week?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hey guys I'm trying to help a non ss buddy out who is working on a m925a2. I'm looking to get him the TMs but the links for the m920 series are dead... anyone got them and mind sharing?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
miss read.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I'm trying to help a non ss buddy out who is working on a m925a2. I'm looking to get him the TMs but the links for the m920 series are dead... anyone got them and mind sharing?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Make sure for A2 you are getting the later version from 2012. The link has all the repair and parts series from 2012 that will include the A2. The earlier ones do not cover abs or the 8.3L.
https://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?121487-TMs-for-M939-Series-Trucks

acolesurf

This week I took the truck up to the mountains for an off road trip for the first time, Had a Blast! This truck handles the snow so well. We were cruising over 6-8 feet of snow and leaving 2 foot deep tire tracks. I'm really impressed in how this thing did.

IMG_6496.jpgIMG_6499.jpgIMG_6500.jpgIMG_6507.jpgIMG_6525.jpg

branr1

I upgraded my Alternator because the stock unit died last week. I’d also been running the truck on two 6TL batteries and I swapped those out for 4 group 24F batteries I bought a few weeks ago for my LMTV project. Everything is working great.

big block 88

Thats no joke. Has anyone else received messages from him that were just a couple letters or a riddle or a terrible dad joke? He does that just so you will respond i think.

example. "Ive been reading a book on anti gravity, it's impossible to put down". Then i get about a dozen messages that simply say "HAHA" and thats it.

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Increased my trucks value by $175 by filling up the fuel tank. Roughly 60 gallons of fresh diesel. I've been trying to get the old fuel out since I decided to quit running 50/50 waste atf/diesel fuel. The multifuel trucks love that blend but the NHC-250 smokes way too much on the mix in my opinion. Drove about 30 miles on fresh fuel to help thin out the existing mixture in the tank. I had it down to about 20% waste atf prior to this fill up, I should easily be in the single digits now. I also picked up some inner fender liners for the front end. Now I can install a huge air filter like my buddy Simp and let the 250 breath a little easier.

Onto current topic, I've not received a PM from Clint. I guess I'm not as popular as the rest of my buddies on here.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Increased my trucks value by $175 by filling up the fuel tank. Roughly 60 gallons of fresh diesel. I've been trying to get the old fuel out since I decided to quit running 50/50 waste atf/diesel fuel. The multifuel trucks love that blend but the NHC-250 smokes way too much on the mix in my opinion. Drove about 30 miles on fresh fuel to help thin out the existing mixture in the tank. I had it down to about 20% waste atf prior to this fill up, I should easily be in the single digits now. I also picked up some inner fender liners for the front end. Now I can install a huge air filter like my buddy Simp and let the 250 breath a little easier.

Onto current topic, I've not received a PM from Clint. I guess I'm not as popular as the rest of my buddies on here.
Dont be sad. His customer service sucks. I have a hemtt air filter that is as big as the whole front of the truck you can fit on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks