• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

CBASSETT

I installed my keyed ignition today on my 1991 M998! Very happy with the product as well as the install. Ordered the ignition from "Those Military Guys" came in quick, green in color, 4keys, and a uni-bit. The bit worked awesome to make hole proper size, and the diagram was great. All you need to add that safety/anti-theft to you MV!IMG_1905.jpgIMG_1906.jpgIMG_1908.jpgIMG_1909.jpgIMG_1910.jpgIMG_1911.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarkM

CODE BROWN...It's all going to sh~t !
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a great color too. How did the soft material take the paint?
Sprayed on the paint and it is holding up very well. The top and the rear curtain is the factory green. Very hard to find BTW. The doors were the factory mil green and then I painted them with the Pinzgauer green.

Mark

Chrism998

battery relocation

i built shelves in side the rear fenders just in front of the tail lights with doors in the bed . Has any one ever pulled a goose neck trailer with 998 ?

Jakob1944

Jacob glad to see that you got here home to ccove. Stop by Ellison h.s. and do a victory lap for me....... good lookin truck
Thanks......It had a good life, hauling parts and troops to the flight line.......TP50 is on the wheel well....a road truck for sure.....E Co, 1/108 AVN.......some one was death on it's maintenance......new Half shaft, hubs repacked....water pump and thermostat, new shoes.....ATV every where.......Trans and engine oil sample lines hanging on each side of the radiator ......the only dirt on it is from the troops boots in the cab.......I sure like to find another like this one.....

Kansas NG

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks