• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What have you done to your HMMWV today/lately

Videris

They dont ship. Thats too funny. Sounds like a real professional business huh but nothing surprises me with any company associated with military parts and/or vehicles.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill find them somewhere else.

Tornadogt

They dont ship. Thats too funny. Sounds like a real professional business huh but nothing surprises me with any company associated with military parts and/or vehicles.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill find them somewhere else.
They are doing us a big favor by not just putting everything in the crusher/shredder. It isn't ideal for us who are not close, but at least this stuff is going out into the market, it helps everyone.

Videris

They are doing us a big favor by not just putting everything in the crusher/shredder. It isn't ideal for us who are not close, but at least this stuff is going out into the market, it helps everyone.
Agreed but market is bigger than just local sales. Not smart business but to each his own I guess.

Ultimately who cares, I'll find what I need eventually.

NormB

Finally got the backup lights wired in - running off 12V battery right now - working on a switch panel for the "dash" - I'll post pics of that when it's complete/mounted.

backup lights.jpg

Carrera911

The truck was starting a little hard when it got down in the 30s outside. Tested the glow plugs and one was dead. Swapped one off another truck and it fires right up now, no more pumping the gas to keep it from stalling when started cold.

Now I know I should replace all of them but I'm not sure if I wanna deal with coming across a couple swollen ones.

Oh and I'm glad I made sure my radio setup wouldn't get in the way of removing the engine cover. Replacing the right rear plug would be almost impossible without it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks