• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is it???!?!?!

combatmech

Driving down the road the other day and something fell on my foot from under the dash....
Bosch part # 12033862
Small, black,.....not sure what it is or what it does. Everything on the truck still works. Looked under the steering colum and couldnt see where it came from....:?::?:

niferous

That's your spark plug controller private! :-D

Just kidding of course. I think it's a 5-blade headlight relay. You might make sure all your lights are working (headlights high and low, running lights, blinkers, blackout lights too).

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could have been a spare, hard to imagine it falling out of its socket. On the bright side, if no one claims it in thirty days, you may keep it!:-D

combatmech

What is it update.....Get in the truck this morning, check the lights one more time. Everything worked. Blackouts, brights, flashers.....stop at 7-11, crank her back up and nothing....no lights at all. :cry:

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the lights worked at anytime with the relay out, it's not the issue. Are you sure the toggle switch for the service/blackout lights is in the correct position?

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Could be a lot of things, Check wire connections, check the fuse. If you haven't already, download the TM's for the resource section and become familiar with the wiring schematic and troubleshooting guides.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks