• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is that mount thing behind the pass seat for?

Rattlehead

Sorry that I don't have a pic, but someone must know what I am talking about. There is a little angle bracket welded to one of the vertical cab supports behind the pass seat. It has a 1"+ diameter hole, and four tiny screw holes around it. Anyone know what this was for?

SixBuy

I'm just guessing that you described a mounting plate for one of those "Cannon" plug electrical connectors the military is so proud of. As to what specific piece of gear would plug in there - I'll defer to the more experienced!

Rattlehead

No its not the NATO booster cable plug, it is inside the cab on the back wall. I think SixBuy is right, as it looks like a place for some sort of electrical connector, just not sure for what. It is welded to the vertical support, so I
thought that, with the military's effort on commonality, that it would be on all deuce cabs.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks