• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what is that round plug on the front of the cucv

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
NATO slave plug.

have you looked in the TM 9-2320-289-10 operators manual?

alburms311

Yep. My wires are in the shop somewhere, I'm sure others have some they would sell you if you post in the classifieds. Not really useful IMO unless you plan on jumping your own mvs or hope to get a jump from an allied force.

hunderliggur

Useful to me to jump my M1009 to/from my Deuce, to add supplementary power to my 24v solar backup system, and to run my 24v impact wrench. I added a NATO receptacle to my solar system to use a standard NATO jumper cable.

KsM715

Thank you. Can u buy the wire used for it???
Yes the "wires" are available. (I just sold a set) Do a search on ebay for "slave cable" You can get the whole cable, end to end. Or you can buy the ends and make your own length. It uses a pair of 2/0 fine strand (welding cable) copper wire.

1021121720.jpgThis is what they look like. (this is a 20' slave cable)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks