• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the average gl auction price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwbrown72

I vote that the next contract for surplus sales be required to keep and publish the prices for demil B, F, and Q items.

If Government Liquidation was were not so secretive these questions would not keep coming up.
I think they already keep this info. It is there, it is just hard to find. You have to look through a bunch of data to find it. It is listed on the left side of the page under previous auction results. They list everything. That includes spoons and boots as well as trucks and everything else..... including the kitchen sink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks