• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the correct fuel injector to use in the m1010?Also towing question.

john ford

Does the course thread that fits the k30 work the same? I keep reading about "j code engine type" but not exactly sure what that denotes.

Also, how much weight has anyone pulled with this thing? I am hoping to tow a piano, 55 gallon oil drum, and a 11x11 command tent which gov listings crate weight is listed at 500 lbs around the country.

dependable

The injector threads for the early 6.2s were different than mid 83 and on. I think the course thread was the early one. If so, that won't work on a cucv. J code is the HD version of the 6.2. All cucv's are j code. Most civ one tons were j code , but not all.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
82 was the only year for the coarse thread injectors as 3dubs has pointed out. "C" code motors are light emissions and have an EGR valve in the intake, "J" codes are heavy emissions and have no EGR in the intake. Also worth pointing out is that there were long and short injectors. Vans (and a few other) got these, pickups and burbs/blazers got the long ones.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks