• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is the going price for a 5 ton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TNSS

S like the title says I'm in the market for a 5 ton flat bed cargo truck the longer the bed the better but any of them will work. I need it to be running and pretty reliable. That said I see prices all over the place on these trucks so what should I expect to pay?

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Which version do you want?

The older M809 series with the manual transmission or the newer M939 series with the automatic?

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Prices have gone crazy due to Government Liquidation losing the contract for rolling stock.

You will pay a few thousand more for just about any truck being sold in the next two weeks.

After that you will have to buy from Gov Planet and they start prices high.

PM sent.

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I predict you will pay what you are willing to and if you get a military 5-ton it will be between one and one-hundred thousand dollars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks