• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this? I really want one

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks Korean...if so it will never meet import emissions.
Nah, it looks like an "International" hood cover. Koreans are using KIAs, MUSSOs, SCANIA, flat/Euro style trucks.

Also, the Color Scheme is wrong for the ROK Army. and the ROK Marine Corps is close if not the same to the Army, so

Last edited:

RangerBob

The writing on the building in the background looks Chinese, not Korean, so you might be able to order one through Walmart. :rolleyes:

F18hornetM

It does look like international grille. I guess since IH is having hard time coming up with a new engine that meets US emissions, they sold them to china. Its ok if they stink up the planet! Or maybe the Chinese copied the hood.

dodgedougak

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are just going by the writing on the building........I have been in many places in this country where I have not seen a sign in English for multiple square miles! Spanish only, yes; Chinese only, yes; etc. So that could have been in East LA?

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Google image search reveals:

Guojun 3.5t Truck

Taiwan Military.

Soil enough [military] equipment to the new truck - military - Taiwan Provincial Weapons new trucks soil enough "national army" Taiwan Province of weapons and equipment _
Department of Defense for the replacement of old two and a half tons of US-made M35 military trucks, dated ○ ○ four years and the new procurement plan, made ​​by the International truck engine production company contracts for the production of four thousand military medium tactical wheeled vehicles. This new type of wheeled vehicle can be for troops characteristics adapted for communications vehicles, trucks, GM executive car, missile truck, pipeline repair cars and will now be re-planned multi-purpose vehicles and other consumer uses. Medium tactical wheeled vehicle with four-wheel drive, more than five thousand six hundred kilograms of load, suitable for all types of military equipment, devices, powerful, complex terrain for combat, can also pass, in line with the tactical vehicles used in modern warfare. In addition, the entire vehicle electronic control-oriented, and have the intelligence system (Telem-atics) is a unique characteristic, self-prediction function, reduce fire hazard before the occurrence of the factors driving the ground.
Read this page for some awesome stuff: (imitation is the highest form of flattery, right?)

http://blog.autohome.com.cn/article/8076.html

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks