• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this lever underneath the dash?

RaggedyMan

I just finished looking at the TM for "complete diagram with description of all components" and, well it's not complete.

Just what is this lever (no, not the window crank) and does it operate something I need to know about? It toggles up and down like it oughta do something.

Duece interior 2.jpg

RaggedyMan

I'll be checking that in a little bit, I saw the washer bottle in the engine compartment and new hoses but never gave it much thought.

RaggedyMan

Dang that rig looks almost brand new. Did you get it from a dealer/vendor? Gov auction?
Thanks Tommy, bought it last weekend at Murray's in Dover and drove it home Sunday, grinned for 7 hours straight. Those guys are great, had a few things that weren't 100% and they just sent me the parts I needed.

Looks like that's for the windshield washer (manual pump).

Well I'll be. I think that's exactly what it is but when I poured water in the tank it started leaking out but not before I worked the lever several times. Of course all it did was squirt water on the firewall but that'll give me something to do tomorrow.

Pugsley

The biggest flaw of the M35 series. They really should have had wipers on both sides of the windshield.
I have given that serious thought. I just keep a roll of paper towels and then start jamming them in the bottom and that prevents most of the inside rain.

FloridaAKM

That paper towel trick works for me too, plus you can keep the windows clean when you need to. Wipers, mine work great because they are electric...:p
I have given that serious thought. I just keep a roll of paper towels and then start jamming them in the bottom and that prevents most of the inside rain.

RaggedyMan

I found the leak in the washer lines and fixed it, works great.......except for the small leak in the bottle turned out to be 3 and of course I didn't realize it until I glued one waited two hours.........and then the other, waited two hours..............

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks