• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this line???

hellrayzor1

HI ALL,

Still havnt got her running but am still trying. Think I figured out what is wrong with IP finally, waiting for mechanic to come over and put fuel head back in tommorrow and I'll know. Fuel delivery needle valve was froze in place.

ANYWAY....... the reason for this thread. There is a line coming up from the brake master cylinder that just kinna ends up above the air cleaner housing. Looks like something is suppose to be attached but I have no clue. I was told the line is a vent line for the brakes....????? Attached are a couple pix of it, hope they are good enough to show what I am talking about.

If anyone can identify this and let me know if something is supposed to be attached I would greatly appreciate it. Also if there is something missing... a picture of what it is would help me soooooo much.

Thanks for all your help, this has been a great site for information. Hopefully when I learn more and get my head out of my behind I will too be able to help others :)

Thanks, Mark (Deuce newbie!)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks