• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is This?

M813rc

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There was another thread on this video a few months ago, I haven't a clue what the title was. As I recall, it was not military. Cool thing to have though. Not many frozen rivers around here to play on.... :(

Cheers

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That thing looks pretty cool - takes a Russian with balls as big as pumpkins to test drive a 4x4 on a thin ice layer like that in the middle of winter. Bet he has lots of axle maintenance to do now!

Another Ahab

That thing looks pretty cool - takes a Russian with balls as big as pumpkins to test drive a 4x4 on a thin ice layer like that in the middle of winter. Bet he has lots of axle maintenance to do now!
I'd have to take a second look at the video:

- but the dash on that thing might have been designed with enough room underneath for just that very reason…

ok,ok; now where's that remote?

Last edited:

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My translate program says it is a "makeshift jeep". It looks like a bobcat that floats with big tires.

USSR

Technical characteristics: Dry weight - 1050 kg
Wheelbase - 1780 mm
Width - 2470 mm Height - 2100 mm
Tires 1300 x 620 - 21 "
The width of the inner disk mounting surface - 500 mm
Weight of the wheel assembly - 75 kg ( without the hub bearings)
The actual tire width - 620 mm
Cabin width - 1150 mm
Bed length - 2100 mm
Cargo Volume ( under the bed ) - 600 l
Engine - Turbodiesel Kubota V1505-T Power - 44 hp ( limiter ) Torque - 118 Nm
Engine weight - about 120 kg
Generator - 90 A Battery - three battery 40 A / h Light - two xenon dipped and main beam of 100 W each.
Transmission - VAZ 2110
Drive - 3.9 Transfer to the differential rotation mechanism - chain 16B -1 , 25.4 mm pitch Attitude - 27/12 = 2.25
Differential - Kamaz interaxal . modified Drive - chain 16B -1 , 25.4 mm pitch Attitude - 40/12 = 3.33
The main fuel tank - 130 liters Supply tank - 0.5 liters
Fuel consumption average - 2 liters per hour

USSR

Terrain vehicle "Predator"
Created by "MEG West" on the basis of GAZ -66 used by the military, was created by skilled craftsmen tractor "Predator", able to swim as well as move the virgin snow or swamps. The machine is equipped with wheels with a low-pressure tires and propeller blades to move through the water.
hisjnik.jpg

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks