• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this........???

dbcolts

I just acquired a new M37, and have a feeling that this is a "rectifier" for a radio truck. But not sure. I haven't been able to find anything on the internet. It's mounted in front of the radiator.....for cooling? It does have a radio antennae mount on the left side of the bed. The antennae is missing.
DavidDSCF2941.jpgDSCF2949.jpg

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yes that is the selenium rectifier for the 100 amp system. Your truck probably had a radio shelter installed at one time. The antenna in your pic is a civi cb antenna. Member Storm 51 here is looking for bits and pieces of the M37 100 amp system, I see the cables are there. Does your engine have the 4 groove pulley?

Storm 51

Just a Grunt
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would be interested in the 4 groove pulleys for the water pump and the crankshaft. Also, the 3 cables that are part of this system and the fan belts (4 ea.) if they are any good.

Just PM me if you are interested in getting rid of them.

Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks