• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
are these that typically that came with LMTV 12v or 24v?

Am I correct in that these were mostly used for when troops in back of bed want to relay information to pilot(s)
This was the intercom that Stewart and Stevenson had available. The LS-671 is a speaker, it doesn't have a voltage rating. It was connected to a SINCGARS radio behind the commander's seat.

Attachments

coachgeo

This was the intercom that Stewart and Stevenson had available. The LS-671 is a speaker, it doesn't have a voltage rating. It was connected to a SINCGARS radio behind the commander's seat.
hmmm...... can I hook it up to my bofang maybe.??

chucky

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You may take it apart and some times the ohms and voltage will be on the magnet of the speaker

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks