• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WHAT IS THIS??

rolling18

after much image searching,
cant make an effective search if you dont know the correct terms ahhh!

I want to know what this bracket is for?

it is mounted under the hood on the right side above the tire on the side panel and looks to be hinged to ford down / up..
thank you! 20220817_191312.jpg

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jack mounts inside, then there should be a black plastic cover that goes over it, held by 2 spring clips like the ones holding the battery box cover.

I was told to wrap a ratchet strap or similar around the outside of the case when the jack is installed, because if the cover opens up it can kind of ruin your day.

edit: I leave the jack handle and stuff sitting on top of the jack inside the case. With the strap around it I'm not concerned about any of it falling out.

rolling18

Jack mounts inside, then there should be a black plastic cover that goes over it, held by 2 spring clips like the ones holding the battery box cover.

I was told to wrap a ratchet strap or similar around the outside of the case when the jack is installed, because if the cover opens up it can kind of ruin your day.
agreed!
after learning what its for, I searched Ebhey, and saw the box you were typing about and bought one! looks to be held closed with 2 rubber bungies..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks