• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

M. Hill

Hello everyone. If anyone knows what this is would be helpful. The numbers on it are rubbed off. I believe it has to do with the hazards and maybe the headlights. I got smoke from the fuse box area with hazards on and the headlights stopped working. Chevy's and CUCV's are new to me. Thanks in advance.

Attachments

M. Hill

Hello everyone. If anyone knows what this is would be helpful. The numbers on it are rubbed off. I believe it has to do with the hazards and maybe the headlights. I got smoke from the fuse box area with hazards on and the headlights stopped working. Chevy's and CUCV's are new to me. Thanks in advance.
I forgot to add the wire colors. Pink/Black stripe,
Yellow, Black, and Black/White stripe.

M. Hill

You started the thread, and now are not going to tell us what it is????????????????????????????????
Hmm thought I had posted what I found. I came to the conclusion that it is the seat belt warning buzzer. The patent talks of a timed buzzer. I found the wire color in the wiring diagrams and it said seatbelt buzzer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks