• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What is this?

SPCWarning

Homemade?

It could be a homemade top. Enclosed are pics of my uncle's old late 1920's Coca Cola delivery Ford (and the pickup I can't talk him out of). The original cab was wooden and was rotted, so he fabbed a duplicate out of steel. Not sure if that's what you found but it's possible. (??)

Attachments

Wolf.Dose

Some call it VC, some call it WC. Both is used in the manuals and books I oven. Both for the 1/2 ton Dodge. According the the pics and data I can refer to, these vehicles are identical. So according my references I'm correct.
In the US they were usually called WC.
In Europe the were usually called VC.
Wolf

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks