• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What it is your m105?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I agree with your thoughts, Kenny.2cents

I was trying to be humorous.

Troll1216

I think one of Recvoery's 105 followed my deuce home a few weeks ago. Seems my deuce was lonely..... The fiancee did NOT buy that excuse but she had been supportive.

I think I got bit by that green bug....... Might get expensive......

Oldfart

Good catch, I vote for glasses. 32" screen lounged way back in my chair, and I still can not see. lol
Glad I am not alone! I am at about 6 feet from a 47 inch LCD in order to get it focused. My arms started getting too short about 18 years ago when I hit 53. ~~ I am looking to install a gen-set in one of our M105's to provide power or our M220. The rest of the M101's and M105's are being used to store spare parts and our GL treasures we have not found a use for yet. The M332's and M1061 are used mainly for parades. My son is talking about putting a hot tub in one of the M332's so they can make their hunting camp even more cushy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks