• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What just fell out of my motor?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's the listing for the crank seal, from the old site, parts cross refrence.

crank/timing oil cover seal - Carquest: 417350

I crossed that number on the Napa Online site and found this.

Store Locator | NAPA Online

Attachments

Last edited:

number9

Dang that sucks Gimp. Hope you get it all sorted to make it to Haspin - was looking forward to shaking your hand for the help you provided to me. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Kaiserjeeps

Good luck Chris. You will make it. I just found a bad cylinder head on mine. Three cylinders cracked.

Finding those parts in your oil change now was a good thing. Nothing like a little pre trip pressure. Have fun.

southdave

Chris try mami valley truck parts off spring grove ave. it is on the road that runs on the south side of the cementary. BTW you maybe want that dt360 now? they tend to have all the wierd truck parts ( sheet of gasket crap) or at least hook you up with somthing

Last edited:

Westech

CPL
We SHOULD be there as planed... Tuesday. Got a TON done today but still have a bunch of odds and ends to finish Monday.

Gimp.... glad you found that now and not when it clonked out on the hill in to that park lol.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I scrubbed my hands with steel wool twice and didn't get all the gunk off them. My fingernails look like a goth chick's hand. I don't want that when I put it all back together. If both are in good condition, bring the crappiest one for Todd(hehe).

Westy, I suspect that means we will see you on Thursday.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks