• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What Model 1977 Dodge CUCV do I actually have?

Psychowolff

I agree, it is disgusting how wasteful it is. I, personally, don't want one but that doesn't mean they should sell a 50K vehicle for 1000 each bucks as scrap aluminum, then they sell them in huge lots so the individual can't afford it.

I like my dodge also, i picked up 2 M880's on the same auction (or the one before it) and I love it. She isn't very fast but she IS hard to stop! Started every day last winter, even at -20, and not once did she get stuck. The only thing I don't like is the 12-14MPG and the 15 min to warm up in the winter.

southdave

[QUpilferingcvrus;1629061]Its a junk truck, Marines never take care of their stuff
Hey I take offense to that. We Marines have to take care of everything. Yes maybe a few vehicles get destroyed but we can always replace
By pilfering the Air Force

Last edited: