• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what pressure are you running in your 9.00x20's?

Katavic918

According to the tm, 50 psi all around is the correct pressure for on road driving. It seems like that would be correct if the truck was loaded to capacity but with an empty bed it seems too high for the rears. Does anyone air down the rears for normal driving? I was thinking about 50 in the front and 35-40 for the rears.

Tow4

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ran 50 psi in the front and 30 psi on the rear. If you need to carry a big load, air the back up to 50.

JDToumanian

I run 25 psi in the rear and 50 in the front. Like Ray said, air 'em up if you're going to be hauling something. You'll be amazed how much better the ride is... No more bouncing back there.

Jon

Welder1

Ok not trying to hijack this but what pressure do folks run in 11.00 ndcc on a deuce with dual rears? I have seen any where from 50-90 psi so I am confused. I am mounting them now so I would like an opinion. Thanks.

Eddie Cannon

F18hornetM

30 in the rear and 50psi in the front here to. Never carries a load other than my butt. And I don't weight a couple thousand lbs

1100 x 20s on my M813 I run 70 in front and 30 in rear. Again never loaded. and short distance driving. Both trucks have been that way for years now with no damage.