• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What PTO is this?

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I know this is a very old thread but thought to give it a try anyway. I am restoring a 50 Power Wagon and stripped the PTO assembly off it this weekend tore it all apart cleaning powder coated the case etc. and was ready to put my new seal kit into it and its not very close to what is supposed to be in the truck and its very similar to the one you are talking about here. It says Arrow Gear Co. 1S3 on the casting of the case and there is a tag that says SD71B attached to the case. Do you guys have any ides where a person may get seals for this PTO, As was stated right away it looks like Arrow Gear Co. builds rocket ships or something now that obviously has nothing to do with an old PTO assembly. Any thoughts would sure be appreciated. please PM me
Karl

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks