• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What the heck is this for deuce????

KaiserM109

I think that what you have is a kit to put a engine into and older truck. Those are all parts that you would already have and wouldn't need if you had say an M35. There's even the input shaft and the 4-5 slider gear for the top shaft in the transmission.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Alot of the parts are identical to a standard multifuel, however there are alot of items that are completely different than a standard duece. A few of the smaller items are cummins marked. M-35tom supposidly has seen the parts list and installation manual for this swap and is trying to get me some more info on this kit. I do not want to part it out at this time would rather sell to someone who wants to try and install it. I have seen pictures of foreign trucks with this style exhaust and heat shield but don't remember which country it was. I believe he is probably right that it was a prototype and/or for a foreign govt.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well I got the 3 page parts list from NC. After 2.5 days of sorting parts I have everything on the list except two brass fittings. I also have the hand written subsystem inventory from the manufacturer that includes the trans shaft/drive gear/radiator hoses. We believe the trans components are to update the 3052 trans to the 3053 w/overdrive. The kit was to swap the 331 gasser to a 5.9 Cummins. The partial kit is not actually a partial but different separate kit for a different application. Oh, and it's still for sale.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks