• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what to buy? $

svd dragunov

so i got an extra 300 dollars, and id like to put some of it towards my deuce. ive already replaced all the filters changed the oil. added a new lift pump.
right now nothing is "needed" just wanted. lol.
help me out here what would you add towards your truck in my place?

steelandcanvas

EGT and Boost Gauges, Spin-on Oil and Fuel Filter Adapters, Rubber Seals around doors and windshield, Shocks, Boots, a Springer Seat for Mama to sit on, I could go on and on.

Last edited:

VPed

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really like the convenience of the remote brake fluid reservoir I bought from the classifieds here. It makes checking the brake fluid before every drive a breeze.

1965M151A1

Safety is always a good idea, a good 10 lb. fire extingusher or have the one on the truck(if any) serviced and retagged. Maybe add a good first aid kit to the BII.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks