• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What to do with a transmission core?

Flatlander

I recently replaced my MT654CR with a military rebuilt unit purchased from a member on here. The diesel shop also flushed my system and filled with Transynd. Man, it shifts so much better. Smooth!

I have the core in the container, but not sure what to do with it. I called a local truck parts place…they’ll get back to me. Do you guys have a good source that buys these?

Attachments

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try asking your local transmission shop. I bought a few cores in the GL day from Gulfport and flipped them. I would strip the pto off before i sold them. I think I was getting $150 with no can 4 years ago. Common use transmission in school buses and other medium trucks with automatics. This shop wanted them so he would have ready to go units.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks