• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What tops will fit?

combat32

Hmm, I have seen this truck in person and know the owner, send me a pm if you want some data on it. I went and looked at it a while back, some pics of it are in my thread on the rebuild of my goat.

m38inmaine

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I would give Tom a call before going too far, I see a lot of work there. The alternator is hanging off to one side and I can't see the pulley which is unique to the goat. Also the front steering box cover is missing, I see a few red flags here. Windshield's complete are pretty cheap, around $100 complete.

Al Capone

I am trading off my gamma goat tomorrow and he will be getting a extra tube bows for soft top and extra trans cover . And two raggedy with front edges missing soft tops. The tips are trash but u could use one for template if u wants to make another . His post with name should be not far below this posting