• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What trailer to look for?

DesertDutchman

Looking for 3/4+ ton carry, want to outfit with 4 jerrys and two to four spares, drop in a small tent trailer set up.
Plus side, I have a 93 Suburban I prerun with with Hummer tires. But the true duty vehicle will be my 06 F-350, which will be running 37x12.5-18's when the lift is installed, when I can get a few friends to help and I finally get the last two shocks.
Looking to put a small gear box in the front and a hi lift jack mount, shovel/pick on either side....
Would like to stay under 500 tongue/5000 total....
THis is where I begin to fall short on info.
Does the M105A3 use Hummer tries and does it have surge brakes instead of air?
School me here ladies and gentlemen........

BLK HMMWV

trailers

The TM for the M105 trailer is I believe TM 9- 2330-213-14
You should find all the info you need there.

The M105 is a 1.5 ton trailer. I believe with Air brakes.

Check out the M101 It is a 3/4 ton.. with surge brakes I think.

Google is your friend.

I myself don't own a trailer for my HMMWV yet.
So I'm no help to you.

I'm sure somebody will chime in soon.
Welcome to SS by the way you kind of got mixed in with the welcome to other new guy from Santa Rosa

BH

DesertDutchman

Why waster another thread...new from California, all that really mattered.... thanks for the Welcome, BH.
BTW, how do you make a HMMWV road legal in California? PM me that so as not to anger the Gods...I mean Mods!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks