• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

what type of hummer/humvee is this?

desmodromic

Yah, whoever is selling that kit car should have acted before 4,000+ real Humvees were auctioned off at half the price or less.

. . . off to search for a quality fauxborghini Fiero mashup. Vrooooom.

ari

anyone know if those doors will fit a real humvee? I want to get a set of x doors but those look decent if cheaper.

infidel got me

Do you need an euc for the bummer? Can I get a clear title /or only off-road use? How much for insurance? blah blah blah Oh, can you help me get a leaky slant back kit for it?

parklandtrans

I think we could the bend of the exhaust pipe just a little bit closer to the transfer case..??..lol..the whole truck just looks like a joke and not safe to operate....at least with me or my family in it..!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks