• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What type of public transportation is available in Miami, FL?

balmersmith

I would need to go back and forth about twice between the Miami Convention center which looks like it's on an island when I look at a map, and the Miami international airport where my hotel's located - a distance of 12.50 miles each way! I don't want to pay a fortune in cab fees unless that's my only option. Any ideas?

tamangel

check the first question answered on this link:

Miami Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) - Local Services

looks like it goes south down Collins, maybe you can get off around 17th-19th and hoof it a few blocks..

http://www.miamidade.gov/transit/library/airport_flyer_brochure.pdf

good luck.. i don't know this area but used google maps and general search info and came up with it.. In re-reading some of the info, I can't figure out if you can get off and on during the route or it just goes from the Airport to the end stop.. Give them a call..the # is on the pdf brochure..

Mike

Last edited:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Dress up like a hooker and hopefully before you have to put out you just get out and hope you are real close to where you want to be?

Oh yea welcome to the MACHINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks