• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What type of shelter is this?

KsM715

Mules, are you going to pick yours up in person? Im gonna try to get there friday (feb 6th) to pick it up. I hope they will help me with a forklift or something. Ive got a small 6x8 trailer and its only like 18in off the ground but If they dont have anyone to help I dont know what im gonna do.

I hope it still has the straps and the front rack and gas can holders left inside when I get there. I know how things tend to "walk away" from the time one previews till the time they can pick it up.

Jeff

Last edited:

tennmogger

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ksm715,

I've moved my S250 several times with a little trailer like you have. If you take along a Hi-Lift jack and a couple of concrete blocks (jack stands, etc), just jack up one skinny end, support it a couple of feet back from the end, and back the trailer under it. Then use a big ratchet strap to scoot the shelter into the trailer. A one- man operation.

Bob

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
They will folk it on to whatever you bring, I am not going out to the following Friday >>> the 13th!! Bring lots of straps as the are top heavy.

KsM715

Hmmm thanks, I was planning on the straps and just happen to have a hi lift jack mounted on the back of my Jeep.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks