• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What unit is my truck from?

Coldpan35

Hello all I would really like to know what unit my truck is from. The numbers from left to right on the bumper are 27 BDE 2-108 1 HQ41. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks to be from the 27 Brigade, 108 Infantry out of Utica, NY. New York Army National Guard.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The 2- , means it was the second of two Battalions that made up the 108th. Also I think the 1 before the HQ41 is a roman numeral I which as Scar59 posted stands for infantry. The HQ41 also means that your MV was from the Headquarters of that battalion and 41 is where it falls in the march order. Which btw does not mean there were 40 MV's before this. The last unit I was in mine was 24 and the next ones in line was 31, 32, 33, 34, then jumped to the 50's
So your MV was with the headquarters of the 2nd Battalion, 108th Infantry, headquartered in Utica, which is part of the 27th Infantry Brigade Combat Team and has companies and detachments stationed in ten Upstate New York towns.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks