• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What vehicle does this ammo box go to?

ammodude

I'm thinking some Dixie cups in the rod holder and the beverage dispenser would slide right in. Armored vehicle beverage dispenser. :beer: yep that is it.

Any markings?

B3.3T

Bradley and Stryker use a 25mm and a totally different storage arrangement. This is from an M-88, for .50 ammo boxes. There is a flashlight holder on the top as well. Mounts near the commander's hatch.

Suppo

Any ideas on what to do with them? I got two of them in an auction. I didn't even know these were in the mix. Are they just scrap metal, or can something cool be done with them, like a giant pez dispenser or fishing rod holder?

Darwin T

there is a guy on here selling ammo can grills. already has a rod holder. insulate the stand part and add beer and steaks. instant all days fishing station. :beer: