• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

What will your deuce pull?

mhodges

haha...he's in chesapeake! all we have is flat ground! as long as he's local, he shouldn't have a problem...that ditch is prolly the steepest grade he'll encounter.

No.2Diesel

The maximum allowable tow rating listed on the data plate on any MV is highly underrated and is not gospel. It has probably more to do with the capability of the braking system (or lack there of) then the physical capability of the drivetrain and chassis.

Oh I forgot to add (pretending to be uptight and angry :wink: ) ...... UHHH....THIS TOPIC HAS BEEN ALREADY COVERED MANY TIMES BEFORE!! :evil:....Sorry I had to :lol:

I think I posted this pic about three times now on the same subject. Just another excuse to post it. :D I've towed this exact load (24K lbs.) about a dozen times on various types of roads and grades as well as heavy traffic without problem. I use a Tekonsha electronic brake controller with a digital display that allows me to fine tune the brakes to various loads and it works great.

Chanhyx: Welcome to the board. Post a pic of your load :wink: when you get it hitched up and secured!

Attachments